Bandana Contest Announcement!
Last year our Shop Hop had the theme "The Wild West" and each shop gave out a bandana (while supplies lasted!). Each shop had a different color bandana and we were planning to have a specific project that you could do with them.
Well, as with all good plans, we ran into some issues. First, we were overwhelmed with the response to the Shop Hop (good!) but unfortunately ran out of bandanas (not good!). Even the shops didn't have any left to use for a project! Some people didn't get all six and we didn't want them excluded. This has changed our plans - forcing US
to be a little more creative too! Rules:
1. Use at least one shop hop bandana in your project.
2. You can add other bandanas or other fabric to create something!
3. Bring your creation to one of the five participating shops this year to be displayed June 1-10, 2017.
4. Drop off your creation by May 30. (Check with the shop to see when they will start accepting.)
5. Your creation will be part of a Viewer's Choice judging by those who are signing up for the Shop Hop this year between June 1 and 10.
6. The top three winners at each store will receive a free passport to this year's Shop Hop! Our theme this year is Fiesta Fun!
Here are the four fabulous entries we received!
Congratulations to Lisa B., Peggy B., Diane S. and Pauline P. who did such an amazing job! We were proud to present all 4 of them with a FREE passport to this year's Shop Hop!