Class Registration Policies
· Sign ups will begin on date and time specified for the next session.
- You may register in person at the store, by calling the store, or through our website.
- Class fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Please get supply lists in advance. Most classes require some preparation.
- Please purchase supplies at our shop. (This helps if there is a cutting “oops” and you need more fabric!)
- 10% discount will be given on all fabrics, books, patterns, and notions for class projects.
- Class credit will be given if we are notified of cancellation at least ONE WEEK in advance. Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
- In the event of a snow cancellation, students will be called at least one hour in advance, it will be posted on our Facebook page and announced on our website. Every effort will be made to reschedule the class or a credit will be given.