Class Registration Policies
· Sign ups will begin on date and time specified for the next session.
- You may register in person at the store, by calling the store, or through our website.
- Class fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Please get supply lists in advance. Most classes require some preparation.
- Please purchase supplies at our shop. (This helps if there is a cutting “oops” and you need more fabric!)
- 10% discount will be given on all fabrics, books, patterns, and notions for class projects.
- Class credit will be given if we are notified of cancellation at least ONE WEEK in advance. Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
- If class is full, please put your name on waiting list. *Waiting list people will be contacted first if class is repeated at a later time.