Jo Morton Club 13 is geared for those of us who love our reproduction quilts, patterns, and fabric. Club coordinators present meetings filled with history, inspiration, and tips & techniques that will aid you in successfully making your club projects.
This club will include:
* Patterns for 8 fabulous projects
* A bundle of 25 fat quarters of Jo Morton Fabric
* 6 Friday night meetings to share, sew, discuss, and have a great time!
Meetings will be held on Friday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm. See dates listed on the side.
Club membership fees:
* $100.00 per member (includes fabric and patterns)
* $10.00 meeting fee due on meeting dates - 6 meetings as shown to left.
* Club members will enjoy the benefits of 20% off on store merchandise on meeting nights and 10% off on other days. Normal exclusions will apply.